Anchanto Integrations Updates – November 2022
When deliveries arrive, customers want them to be quick, damage-free, and well before time.
This is especially true for all the gifts that will be delivered over the next month. After all, it is the festive season.
To make sure you can meet the demands of this end-of-the-year sales season, we bring you 2 new shipping carrier updates and 2 enhancements this month.
Manage the delivery of parcels and letters across the UK with Royal Mail!
Royal Mail is a British multinational postal and courier company. Established in 1516, the Royal Mail is a government department. The key services include postal and parcel services for personal and business requirements. Track urgent and non-urgent items separately, opt for special next-day and same-day delivery and manage returns or re-delivery with Royal Mail.
Currently, Royal Mail is integrated with the latest version of Anchanto Warehouse Management.
- Once an order is processed on Anchanto Warehouse Management, it will automatically be created on the Royal mail
- For all processed orders, the AWB number/tracking ID will be synced automatically from Royal Mail to Anchanto Warehouse Management and the respective sales channels
- Download and print the shipping label synced from Royal Mail
Order Status Tracking
- Auto-sync the order status once every hour from Royal mail to Anchanto Warehouse Management to respective sales channels
Cross Border Services
- Ship orders internationally by using Royal Mail
Deliver across Australia by managing it all centrally on Allied Express!
Headquartered and established in Australia, Allied Express is a courier and express freight company. With a focus on offering fast and reliable freight services across the country, Allied Express has a fleet of 1000+ vehicles to deliver across the country. Their services include door-to-door courier service, VIP courier service for high-priority parcels, and tracking and tracing deliveries.
Currently, Allied Express is integrated with the latest version of Anchanto WMS.
- Once an order is processed on Anchanto WMS, it will automatically be created on Allied Express
- For all processed orders, the AWB number/tracking ID will be synced automatically from Allied Express to Anchanto WMS and the respective sales channels
- For all orders, an A6 sized shipping label can be generated and printed by Allied Express through Anchanto WMS
Order Status Tracking
- Auto-sync the order status from Allied Express to Anchanto WMS to respective sales channels
The shipping carrier integration for DPD has been updated to bring in new capabilities and enhancements to help you manage deliveries across the UK. Here is what’s new:
- Now access new international service codes for DPD (UK) via Anchanto WMS
It’s time to say bonjour to new additions to the service code because we have a special enhancement to this shipping carrier integration.
- Now access new service codes for Colissimo via Anchanto WMS