- At Anchanto, we know that the one of the keys to growth is a high-performing business development and sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a skilled Senior Business Development Manager to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B SaaS ecommerce product sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- As a Senior Business Development Manager for Anchanto’s products (OMS and WMS) focused on Enterprise segment, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote growth and shape the future of SaaS products for eCommerce players in the Retail and Logistics sector. We will rely on you to partner with our sales and marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
- This role will directly report to the Anchanto’s Country Head of Thailand
Some things you should know about us:
We have incredible technology and we’re adding new customers very often on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier B2B SaaS ecommerce product-based company. We have an amazing group of people working out of our headquarters in Singapore, and also across the 14 geographical locations we have a presence in.
- Direct software sales to enterprises (Brand Principals, Distributors, 3PLs, Warehousing Companies, E-distributors, Retailers) to build strong B2B SaaS business in Thailand.
- Business Development: You will be expected to identify target clients (SMEs, B2B and D2C brands and enterprises), make a value proposition & convert them into Anchanto customers.
- Business Planning: You will develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to acquire these clients in a time-bound manner. Preparing a comprehensive client acquisition plan will be key to your success.
- Solution Designing: You will create a financially viable solution for these target clients. This will require you to understand the clients existing supply chain, the growth opportunities and challenges in the existing system they have in place.
- Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ratio of deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
- Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of technology solutions (OMS and WMS) offered by Anchanto related to e-commerce fulfilment and digitization.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales, ecommerce domain experience is highly desired
- Experience with E-commerce Sellers, Brands and Retailer in Thailand is an added advantage
- Ability to work with the global team in different geographies, cultures and time zones to solve customer problems and escalate as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations and IT fluency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and ecommerce-specific analysis software
- Understanding of the ecommerce industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty