EXPERIENCE 4+years QUALIFICATIONS Bachelors/Masters degree REQUIRED
1. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of this position include training and implementation of Anchanto Software Product to various Anchanto customers.
- Learn and grasp every bit and piece and features and flows and processes of Anchanto software products. This is a continuous effort in order to keep up to pace with the new features as well as changes to the existing features in the product
- Responsible for working with Anchanto customers in different phases such as implementation and nursery.
- Capture following details per customer while working on the product implementation for the customer –
- i. Collect what is sold to the customer from the sales manager ii. Collect and analyse customer requirements
- iii. Pre-implementation call with the customer to ensure the implementation has proper agenda iv. Deliver pre-implementation checking and documents pack
- v. Perform implementation readiness check for every implementation planned with the customer either onsite or remotely
- vi. Work on Software configuration and Data import if required as part of implementation process vii. Be available to perform implementation either from customer office (onsite) or remotely
- viii. Handhold customers till they get comfortable with the Anchanto software and its processes ix. Perform trial orders, create orders, order processing, inventory processing, stock take, inventory sync-up, product creation and management, and all other software features to get the complete training executed by processing real data on the software as part of software implementation
- x. Co-ordinate and resolve any tech or integration specific issues that are observed during the implementation or during walkthrough to customers
- xi. Prepare and share the Post-implementation report with all internal and external stakeholders xii. Prepare and share post-implementation action items and ETA, share with all the stakeholders xiii. Take the implementation phase sign-off from customer keeping account manager in loop
- xiv. During nursery phase, analyse and respond to issues or queries raised by the customer
- xv. Work on resolution of any issues post-implementation and share ETA across the stakeholders xvi. Arrange weekly call with all the relevant users from customer end during the nursery phase xvii. Get on to re-training or additional walkthrough sessions of Anchanto software with the customer team
- xviii. Ensure all relevant team members are comfortable with Anchanto software during the nursery phase
- xix. Work on any data clean-up required post the implementation and nursery phase to ensure transition to go-live
- xx. Prepare and share post-nursery phase report with all the internal and external stakeholders xxi. Work on smooth transition of customer from nursery to go-live phase
- Coordinate with the product team in order to get trained on the new features in Anchanto software products
- Assist the sales and account management team in order to provide Anchanto software walkthrough to prospects or signed customers
- Perform all trainings and implementations with utmost discipline, etiquette, mannerism, professionalism, user-friendly manner, understanding customer needs, understanding technical as well as operational situations with/ from customer, giving full attention to customer queries/ issues/ questions during trainings and resolving them without losing the track of it, being very clear in communication and maintain record of all execution phases and thereby sharing at every interval with all relevant stakeholders without failKey Competencies.
2. Soft Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understand customer lifecycle and behavior
- Ability to work with teams in different geographies
- Good to have experience in eCommerce and Logistics domain
- Ability to clearly communicate internally and externally
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
3. About Anchanto
- Anchanto is a Global B2B SaaS product company headquartered in Singapore with operations across 14+ countries. Through its award-winning SaaS products and solutions, Anchanto enables eCommerce Brands, Retailers, Online Sellers, SMEs, 3PLs, eCommerce enablers/Distributors manage & run highly successful end-to-end eCommerce operations across Asia Pacific.
- With the philosophy of making ‘multichannel selling and eCommerce logistics’ simple for everyone, Anchanto was founded by Mr. Vaibhav Dabhade in June 2011. Today, 7200+ businesses run highly successful eCommerce operations through Anchanto platform. Our customer base comprises of global players such as Nestle, Luxasia, DKSH Asia, Asendia, Pos Malaysia, DHL eCommerce, MYDIN, Jay Gee, Telkom Indonesia, and many more.
- Anchanto operates from its offices and teams across Singapore, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Australia. We continue to grow multi-fold month-on-month, with our growing customer base managing 58+ million SKUs & 102+ million product listings, and processing 31+ million orders worth a Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of 1.27+ Billion.
4. Benefits of working with Anchanto
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Anchanto is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.