Location and Employment
Singapore / Full-time / Permanent Employee
- Fixed base salary, CPF
- Sales Commission, Super Commission (on exceeding sales quota)
- Health Insurance and GP Coverage
We are rapidly expanding our business team here at our HQ in Singapore. This role exists to manage inbound and outbound lead qualification and generation in the Singapore market for our Ecommerce Order Management System, Warehouse Management System, and Data platforms.
Are you business oriented, aggressive, and expert in consultative B2B sales? If yes, this role is for you. As a Sales Development Representative for Anchanto's products focused on the Enterprise and mid-size business segments, you will have the exciting opportunity to engage in generating leads for market leading Ecommerce SaaS solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess both business development, and technical/functional background that enables her or him to drive an engagement at the C-level, Operations teams, CIOs, BU heads. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute to increase market penetration across Singapore.
Roles & Responsibilities Inbound Sales
- You would be performing in the Sales Development Representative role reporting to the Country Head, your most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving your allocated lead generation quota.
- Call all inbound leads within agreed SLAs, you will be qualifying inbound sales leads, conducting an initial introduction and secure meetings for on-field sales teams.
- Update sales CRM with inbound lead information, lead qualification information( including but limited to contact stage, probability, other contact information not captured automatically). Provide structured feedback on lead quality to marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities Inbound Sales
- You will be prospecting into identified accounts to secure meetings, and to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, create chase lists, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders.
- Provide potential prospects with information about Anchanto and our product value.
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from target organisations.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and team mates who are committed to your success.
- Update timely the outbound pipeline information into the sales CRM
Other Important Skills
- Proactive to source leads from partners, own research, and other channels.
- Demonstrable research skills along with excellent Listening skills
- Self-starter and should be able to proceed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Understanding and respect a multi-cultural work environment
- Regularly give feedback to marketing on lead and funnel quality and re-align to target relevant segment.
- Keep track of the competition, pricing, and promotions offered by the competition in the market.
- Work with partners (referrers, Sis, consultants, government agencies, etc.) to extend reach & drive adoption.
- The right person will possess 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales.
- IT and SaaS sales preferable to logistics companies or retailers is preferred
- Prior experience in a revenue target holding role is absolutely a necessity
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Should have consistently exceeded vital performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, data analysis, and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
- Experience with E-commerce Sellers, Brands, and Retailer in Singapore is an added advantage
- Ability to work with the global team in different geographies, cultures, and time zones to solve customer problems and escalate as necessary