Location and Employment
Singapore / Full-time / Permanent Employee
- Fixed base salary
- Commission renewed contracts
This role's prime purpose is to manage mid and large enterprise accounts actively by engaging and servicing - customers, external stakeholders, and users proactively.
Are you customer-oriented, aggressive, and expert in managing customers' expectations? Have you driven a relationship with mid and large size retailers, brands, and logistics companies ? If yes, this role is for you. As an Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver and engage external stakeholders at leading ecommerce businesses in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess customer relationships management and wow experience delivery skills that enable you to front-end with demanding ecommerce users and executives, C-level professionals, and the IT team. He/she should also be a self-starter prepared to deliver and execute agreed action plans with the customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You would part of Anchanto's Global Account Management team, reporting ton in the COO / Director Customer Experience.
- Your most important and measurable responsibility will be account engagement, customer satisfaction, delivery of agreed action plan, escalation management, and finally, contract renewal.
- Implement a systematic account map, mapping all stakeholders and their immediate and mid-term priorities.
- Engage and execute account plan to drive usage, adoption, engagement right from the start of the relationship with customers till renewal of annual subscription contract.
- Proactively identify customer wants, needs and map Anchanto solution and product roadmap to it. Keep customer's communication open and flowing to identify any account health issues and fix them before they become a risk.
- Front-end and lead any incoming escalation from customers, identify and isolate problem areas. Work with engineering and other team members to resolve issues promptly.
- Prepare action plan, problem statement, and requirements document to resolve any issues of new functionalities requirements.
- Meticulously track all internal and external action items and commitments to ensure we deliver on the promises.
- Monitor platform usage and trends using a range of tools to identify and risk associated with the account. Proactively engage in executing annual account renewal.
- Identify up-selling opportunities, convert them into actual sales. Work closely with the internal marketing team, PR team, and top management to swiftly pick up a lead/enquires / suspects/feedback to be put in account management processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role
- Prior experience in sales or marketing is added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin is must
- Proficiency in Japanese or Korean is added advantage
- Priori experience in Software services or solutions company is added advantage