Location and Employment
Singapore / Full-time / Permanent Employee
We are rapidly expanding our business team across the APAC and EU regions; this role will be responsible for the customer support teams and operations globally. Spearheading SLA delivery to shared services customers as well premium dedicated support teams, this role will drive customer happiness and truly create enchanting experiences.
Are you customer happiness obsessed? have experience managing and improving large customer support teams across timezones in B2B SaaS space? If yes, this role is for you. As a Director of Customer Support, you will have the exciting opportunity to engage in all customer support operations, SLA improvement projects, and expansion into new geographies.
The ideal candidate will possess both business and support management skills that enable her or him to drive an engagement at the C-level, Operations teams, CIOs, BU heads, and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter prepared to develop and execute to increase NPS across the regions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You would part of Anchanto's global leadership team, performing in the Director of Customer Support role reporting to the Co-founder and COO. Your most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving SLA, NPA, and OLA.
- Own the Customer Support process, driving quick resolution to customer-impacting issues. Maintain and develop a team of competent and technically talented problem solvers who can work independently and collaboratively with other functional groups.
- Establish and adhere to global customer support case management practices, including meeting defined SLAs.
- Day-to-day customer support operations and team management, including overseeing and maintaining the Global Customer Support team's quality and direction. Develop and keep a well-organized team to effectively support business objectives while maintaining a highly productive work environment.
- Analyze, implement improvement and report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact, and team performance.
- Own escalated support issues; support metrics, including 1st response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and more.
- Identify technical issues, suggest product enhancements, and communicate them internally and externally. Create and maintain internal documentation to help determine the appropriate actions and responses.
- Ensure service levels are always maintained and continuously seek ways to improve the delivery of customer support. Evolve critical processes across the teams to scale and drive customer value
- Develop and lead global programs focused on continuous improvement and evolution of support offerings. Implement systems and processes designed to enable scale and support excellence
- Build Support career framework to enhance the team's focus on personnel development
- Provide senior management with regular status reports and alert management of any problems or potential service problems, as appropriate.
Requirements / Qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English / Korean / French / Japanese.
- You have 8+ years of experience in a B2B tech company and have built a customer support team
- You are problem-focused and have extreme attention to detail
- You obsess around providing fantastic customer support and service
- You have foundational SQL skills and superior communication and presentation skills
- You have a deep understanding of technology products and how they are designed and operated.