We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing professional to design and implement go-to-market strategies, develop product messaging, and drive market positioning for Anchanto’s solutions.
As a member of the marketing team, you will be expected to work closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Content and Digital Marketing teams.
- Design and implement the product marketing plan ensuring it addresses identified opportunities in our target markets across all channels
- Support the content team in developing the narrative of our solutions
- Support the digital marketing team with quantitative and qualitative insights to optimize our targeting and the performance of our campaigns
- Identify and analyze the needs of our target audiences across markets and provide recommendations to ensure our products consistently meet them
- Act as a bridge between marketing and product teams to ensure coherent product roadmaps and successful product launches and communications
- Provide continuous insights on our customers’ behavior and expectations through regular interviews and surveys
- Develop and produce sales enablement and marketing materials (e.g. deck presentations, product descriptions, customer success stories) to support go to market activities
- Analyse and understand the competitive landscape across markets and industries and establish Anchanto’s competitive advantage through differentiated positioning of our products
- Be the subject matter expert for our content online and ensure all product information is technically up to date and reflective of any changes to our current and new solutions in all countries.
The profile we’re looking for
- Proven Experience in Product Marketing Related roles in SaaS companies
- Ability to understand and learn the technical specificities of complex software products
- English proficiency and Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- A doer, an ambitious and positive professional with strategic thinking
- A curious, creative, data-driven, detailed individual with strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work independently and take strategic decisions
- Exercised functions with international exposure, and management responsibilities