As a Paid Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing the paid acquisition campaigns of Anchanto globally and across channels to generate a marketing qualified pipeline in accordance with the business objectives.
- Develop and execute the paid campaign strategy that will enable the generation of a Marketing Qualified Pipeline across countries
- Design, implement and own the performance of the whole funnel, from the first contact to conversion.
- Own and distribute the given budgets across channels and the funnel to achieve the business objectives
- Develop the performance tracking and reporting frameworks of the Digital Marketing Activities
- End-to-end management of existing paid campaigns, tracking & monitoring of relevant KPIs, metrics, analysis of results, and calibration of campaigns to maximize ROI
- Provide insights, recommendations, and action plans based on the analysis of the performance report Implement relevant A/B and multivariate testing on the campaigns, Landing Pages, and other relevant channels or platforms as necessary to improve campaign performances
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends and provide recommendations for landing page opportunities and improvements, impacting paid search engine quality ranking, cost - per - click, and conversion.
- Collaborate with other teams such as creatives, tech, content, and other members to produce creative and engaging campaigns
- Train and mentor direct reports of the digital marketing team.
Who are we looking for?
- Doer, an ambitious and positive professional with strategic thinking
- Curious, creative, data-driven, detailed individual with strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work independently and take strategic decisions
- Exercised functions with international exposure in B2B SaaS Environment
- Possesses Project Management skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Proficiency in English. Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to create and design content for various platforms
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Digital Marketing role specializing in SEM / PPC campaign strategy development and execution
- In-Depth Knowledge and experience of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, Google Analytics,
- Experience in handling marketing automation tools (HubSpot is a plus )