UX UI Design
Location and Employment
Pune, India / Remote
We are rapidly expanding our product design team across the stack; this role will lead UX Design for existing and new SaaS products and truly create enchanting experiences for our customers.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and prototyping new user experiences that pave the way for the future of Ecommerce Systems in a way that has never been done before.
The Product UX team focuses on business experiences you see on the products, website, and Anchanto App. The candidate will collaborate with CXOs, product owners, other designers, content strategists, developers, and project managers and will be a crucial contributor and originator in their own right.
Candidates should possess exceptional design skills, creative problem-solving, a great sense of aesthetics, and user-centered design principles. The applicant must have an affinity for minimal design, typography, and attention to the smallest of details. A strong ability to distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions is key to success at Anchanto. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial spirit, so the majority of the work will be focused on innovating original and creative content and application and final deliverables and solutions that work in the Ecommerce real world.
This role reports to the Head of Design at Anchanto Platform Design and Development Center at Pune, India offices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be part of the Design Team at Anchanto.
- Research and define UX strategy for Enterprise B2B SaaS Product segments
- Imagine, conceive of, manage, and drive UX design projects from defining users problems or opportunities to concept to implementation
- Develop creative and innovative design solutions for supply chain, data platform, order fulfillment, data visualization, and experiences that support multiple types of users in different kinds of roles with varying scope and objectives
- Define and implement creative solutions that help improve comprehension and clarity of Ecommerce Sales, logistics options, and decisions
- Continuously measure how designs are performing for target customers. Iterate and improve those experiences as needed. Influences team roadmaps to include experience improvements when the design or product is not functioning or needs improvement.
- Invest in building relationships and trust with stakeholders, peers, and working groups. Build a strong network across Anchanto globally.
- Determines best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals and helps to determine overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as needed based on the context of the solution and customer.
- Foster the defining and sharing of UX design patterns and standards, artifact reuse, and consistency across team members. Contribute to the Anchanto Design System patterns.
- 6+ years work experience advocating for, creating, and building and world-class experiences for mobile, web, or other digital devices. Knowledge of global design best practices and working for international companies a plus.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing UI/UX and visual design work with a strong design sensibility and articulate storytelling. Evidence of exceptional design ability is a must
- Must be proficient and highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools
- Ability to prototype in Keynote, Flinto, Principle or Sketch
- Understanding of front-end web and mobile technologies such as CSS/HTML and general understanding of back end technologies that are required to build out experiences. Partnering well with technology is a must.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high stress iterative design process under minimal supervision
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights. Are able to take those insights and define the desired customer outcomes.
- Evidence of solving large scale problems for customers. Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them for the customer in the form or elegant experiences.
- Excellent command of user experience, design principles, problem-framing skills, and beautiful visual design skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting work to executives and large groups, customers. Strong ability to communicate complicated concepts and bring clarity to stakeholders and team members.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique. Proven track record as an expert in design who can collaborate well with other functions.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Web Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX Design, Service Design, Information Architecture, HCI, Human Factors, or a portfolio that shows equivalent project experience.