• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Familiar with agile lifecycle, Jira, timelines.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies, effects, transitions to maximize user experience
• Signing, Version management and google app store update
• Suggest improvements, ideas on any factor of technology, development, processes.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK Development, Version compatibilities of different versions.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Strong knowledge of multiple devices developments and standards, phone and tablet architecture, layout and edge cases.
• Experience threading, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Experience working with remote data via XML, REST and JSON apis
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience with Push notification, offline storage, internal android databases(SQlite, MongoDB).
• Experience with unit testing tools, automation, crash report handling.