- At Anchanto, we know that the one of the keys to growth is a high-performing implementation and technical team. That’s why we’re seeking a skilled Implementation Manager for Thailand. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B SaaS ecommerce product implementation management, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and communication. In this role, you will be responsible for training and implementing Anchanto’s Software Products for various Anchanto customers
- This role will directly report to the Platform Delivery Head of Anchanto
Some things you should know about us:
We have incredible technology and we’re adding new customers very often on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier B2B SaaS ecommerce product-based company. We have an amazing group of people working out of our headquarters in Singapore, and also across the 14 geographical locations we have a presence in.
- Training and implementing Anchanto’s Software Products for various Anchanto customers.
- Learn and gain in-depth understanding of features, process flows and processes of Anchanto’s software products. Keep up to date with new features as well as changes to the existing features in the products
- Assist the sales and account management team in order to provide Anchanto software walkthrough to prospects or signed customers.
- Responsible for working with Anchanto customers in different phases such as implementation and nursery.
- Facilitating pre-implementation call with the customers to ensure the implementation has proper agenda
- Prepare and work on pre-implementation checking and documents pack.
- Perform implementation readiness check and be available for every implementation planned with the customers either onsite or remotely
- Prepare and share pre implementation action items and ETA. Share it with all the stakeholders
- Work on Software configuration and Data import if required as part of implementation process
- Handhold customers till they get comfortable with the Anchanto software and its processes
- Co-ordinate and resolve any tech or integration specific issues that are observed during the implementation or during walkthrough with customers
- Prepare and share the Post-implementation report with all internal and external stakeholders
- Take the implementation phase sign-off from customer keeping account manager in loop
- During nursery phase, analyze and respond to issues or queries raised by the customer.
- Work on resolution of any issues post-implementation and share ETA with the stakeholders.
- Arrange weekly call with all the users from customer end during the nursery phase
- Get on to re-training or additional walkthrough sessions of Anchanto software with the customer team
- Ensure all relevant team members are comfortable with Anchanto software during the nursery phase
- Work on any data clean-up required post the implementation and nursery phase to ensure transition to go-live
- Prepare and share post-nursery phase report with all the internal and external stakeholders.
- Work on smooth transition of customer from nursery to go-live phase.
- Perform all trainings and implementations with utmost discipline, etiquette, mannerism, professionalism, user-friendly manner, understanding customer needs, understanding technical as well as operational situations with/ from customer, giving full attention to customer queries/ issues/ questions during trainings and resolving them without losing the track of it, being very clear in communication and maintain record of all execution phases and thereby sharing at every interval with all relevant stakeholders without fail key Competencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience with Software system implementations for clients/customers is essential
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and behavior
- Ability to work with teams in different geographies
- Good to have experience in eCommerce and Logistics domain
- Ability to clearly communicate internally and externally
- Analytical and problem-solving skills