1. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
1. Design, Create and Maintain automated Test frameworks for frontend and backend applications.
2. Drive technical tool/platform selection, resource selection, and execution for technical quality initiatives such as performance architecture, load testing, application monitoring, and test automation
3. Improve existing Test automation frameworks.
4. Evaluate and suggest new tools and technologies.
5. Perform Web, API, UI, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory and end to end testing within an agile delivery model.
6. Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
7. Evaluate the functional and non- functional requirements for testability, test cases, and use cases for suitability for automation.
8. Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the automation of test cases.
9. Develop quality programs and processes to push towards zero-defect software releases.
10. Take part in Requirement Analysis, Sprint planning and Bug triage meetings.
11. Liaise with Product, Development, and Infrastructure teams to collaborate on delivery of high quality, high performance, and high availability applications
2. Soft Skills
1. Ability to work in a fast paced, growth mode startup environment. Ready to roll sleeves do-what-ever-needs-to-be-done attitude, hands-on approach to lead by example and showcasing the sense of ownership
2. Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
3. Demonstrated skills with developing appropriate test methodologies. Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Minimum 4 years of hands-on development experience with Selenium.
6. TestNG or other supported testing framework knowledge is required.
7. Sound knowledge of Java is must.
8. Hands-on experience with load testing tools such as Jmeter is a must to have.
9. JSON and XML knowledge is must to have.
10. Hands-on experience with Bug tracking tools such as Jira is a must to have.
11. Hands-on experience with Test case management tools such as TestFlo is a must to have.