Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: The Project Manager will report to Director Platform Delivery
Job Overview: Managing Project and Product deliveries as per the PMO processes. Managing the projects from kick-off to Go-live. Weekly reporting of project status to internal and external stakeholders. Single point of contact for customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead enterprise level projects that involve customized solutions, integrations and coordination with multiple teams internally as well as at the customer side
- Responsible for all the activities right from taking over the lead from the Sales team on the project until successful Go-live.
- Map the customer requirements and solution provided by the Solution Architect to ensure the client requirements and expectations are matching
- Manage complete project from initiation to successful delivery including daily management of the life cycle of the program and close coordination with the customer
- Follow the Project Management Office processes for initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and reporting.
- Work as a bridge between multiple functions/ teams/ departments which can be internal teams and/or Customer side stakeholders
- Clear, Timely and Crisp communication with customer
- Plan the overall project and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across various small and big activities
- Manage the risks and issues that might and do arise over the course of the project life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Make sure the deliverables are aligned across the teams internally and with customers
- Responsible for the Successful Go-Live of the Project and handover to Support Team
Qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Domain
- PMP Certification
- Proficient with written and verbal communication in English and Korean
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and behavior
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Must have experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in eCommerce and Logistics domain is desired
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills