UX UI Design
As a Visual Designer your primary mission will be to understand the business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user focused, intuitive and compelling experiences.
Ideal candidate will be well-versed in new technology, tools, trends and aesthetics with an acute business and creative sense to help deliver on cutting-edge, intuitive and unique user interface designs.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Design, Visual communication, HCI, or related fields.
- Experience in the field will be considered in place of a degree if accompanied by 5+ years of experience and a very strong portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practice intelligent design thinking
- Seasoned experience in conceptualization, brainstorming, and creativity
- Manage stakeholder expectations and own overall project delivery from design through development.
- Expertise in industry standard design tools and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects; effective time management
- Work closely with other designer to establish best practices for implementing a unified visual design language across the product range.
- Work closely with Engineering and QA teams through development and implementation cycles
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Portfolio demonstrating both UX and visual design for responsive interfaces, deep knowledge of design principles and proper execution of design.
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in UX/Visual Design
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Good understanding of design building blocks like Typography, Colour theories, Design accessibility standards, Gestalt principals and Heuristic principals
- Empathy for Human Cantered Design Process
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for innovations – to create new concepts and new thinking
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines.
- Self-starter and an open outlook.
- Awareness of current trends in business, design and technology.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills