UX UI Design
As a Senior UX Researcher & Designer your primary mission will be to learn about users and business ecosystem and create compelling, meaningful experiences that enable our users to achieve their goals. Core responsibilities include interaction design, applying ethnographic and usability data, analyzing both stated and emerging requirements, communicating your design motivations/decisions to various stakeholders, and working in a professional manner within a cross-functional team to achieve project goals.
Position includes various levels of involvement in user research activities, the candidate would be responsible for spearheading the planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, prototype validations, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
A strong portfolio is a must in order to be considered for this opportunity. Your portfolio should demonstrate creative problem-solving solutions in the context of complex software (not just content web sites) and display an ability to deliver simple, engaging, and empowering user experiences.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in interaction design, industrial design, visual communication, HCI, or related fields.
- Experience in the field will be considered in place of a degree if accompanied by 8 to 10 years of experience and a very strong portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce compelling, engaging, user experiences that allow users to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently. Achieve these goals while still fulfilling stated business requirements, project goals, and product vision.
- Work with Product Strategy to understand product requirements and turning them into buildable user experiences
- Collaborate with other designers, business analysts, and software engineers to enable the design process encouraging productive dialog, and helping the design team to solve design problems as they arise
- Participate and collaborate in concept development and design ideation for new product features.
- Contribute toward and employ established UX patterns and conventions in experiences tailored to target devices (desktop, tablet, phone, etc.)
- Produce design deliverables including Persona, Customer Journey Maps, Empathy Maps, Card-Sorting, Wireframes, User flows, sketches at various levels of fidelity, and other similar methodologies to demonstrate and aid in the validation of proposed design solutions
- Document the results of design related meetings and document design deliverables.
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines.
- Self-starting attitude and an open outlook.
- Awareness of current trends in business, design and technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills