Experience: 3+ years
This role exists to manage the Lead Generation operations in Thailand. The role has ownership of generating and converting pipeline of customer for Anchanto’s products.
Can be Working out of Home / Office
Lead Generation Executive, Thailand
Do you have the business sense and technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As a Lead Generation Executive for Anchanto’s products focused on Enterprise segment, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of SaaS products for eCommerce players in the Retail and Logistics sector.
The ideal candidate will possess both business development and technical background that enables them to engage at with C-level executives as well as with software developers and IT architects. They should also be a self-starter, prepared to develop and execute to increase market penetration across Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Impact market share in the Thailand territory or industry vertical.
- Direct lead generation for software sales to enterprises (Brand Principals, Distributors, 3PLs, Warehousing Companies, E-distributors, Retailers) to build strong B2B SaaS business in Thailand
- Lead generation for a funnel pipeline: Manage entire sales cycle (as individual contributor) steps such as cold call, LinkedIn emails, personal networking etc
- Understand Customers' current Business and Operational processes to propose the right fit of SaaS products, Understanding the customer pain points, Map to Solutioning
- Demoing the Product/Solution : Product introduction SaaS platform demonstration, explanation of technical and functional capabilities, Understand and consult on a strategic and business level, available integrations and flows
- Assist with Contract Closure: follow-up call, sharing updates and assisting with proposal, pricing negotiation, contract signing, on-boarding and account handover to global account management teams
- Structured and organised to manage and update the CRM tool for effective Sales Pipeline management
- Business and Commercial Skills
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud/SaaS Solutions, Integrations, Retail, Omni-channel and eCommerce Fulfilment flows.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Retail Solutions.
- Understanding of Value Based Selling and translate it into Commercial Agreements
- Work closely with the internal marketing team, PR team and top management to swiftly pickup lead/enquires / suspects to be put in sales processes.
- Other Skills
- Proactive to source leads from partners, own research and other channels.
- Demonstrable research skills along with excellent Listening skills
- Self-starter and should be able to proceed with minimal supervision
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English.
- Understanding and respect multi-cultural work environment
- Constantly give feedback to marketing on lead and funnel quality and re-align to target relevant segment
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI) reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends for our products target segments
- Keep track of competition, pricing and promotions being offered by the competition in the market
- Exceed set business objectives.
- Work with partners (referrers, Sis, consultants, government agencies etc) to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ability to generate qualified leads and excellent cold calling skills to engage accounts
- The right person will possess 1-2 years of experience in B2B lead generation (IT and SaaS preferable)
- Prior experience in a revenue target holding role is absolutely necessity
- Direct field & management experience in working with corporate accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, data analysis and presentation skills in both English & Thai.
- Experience with E-commerce Sellers, Brands and Retailer in Thailand is an added advantage
- Ability to work with the global team in different geographies, cultures and time zones to solve customer problems and escalate as necessary
Scope of the Role
- The role will have geographical coverage of Thailand