Are you driven by solving complex problems, designing configurable systems to enable businesses across the globe to succeed, all while focusing on end users and business impact? Are you an experienced software/solution architect looking to join a high-performing product team where your impact will be felt immediately?
We are seeking an experienced software/solutions/product architect – the perfect blend of technical and functional – to join our team of product architects responsible for designing product functionality form front to back, working with product management, UX, and engineering. The right candidate will energize the team, foster collaboration across the organization, and lead the drive toward high-caliber, high-performing products. Our responsibilities don’t end with design; we advocate our functionality through demonstration, documentation, and curriculum, liaising with our clients in a cycle of continual improvement of our product offerings.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
- You will be responsible to bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions. It encompasses:
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Contribute to robust business cases and optimized product investments through review, analysis and challenge to ensure business assumptions are valid
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points that include infrastructure and application life cycle management
- Prioritize deliverables based on customer requirements and engage with development teams to ensure smooth deliverable that meets originating requirements
- Complete product development which covers all aspects hardware, software, mechanical, product validations, launches\ SOPs
- Product Solution definition for new projects\bids from customer and interfacing with customer from technical perspective
What You Need/ You have a track record of:
- Designing for the full stack – front to back.
- Working with highly configurable software toolkits, and designing features to allow just the right amount of flexibility for our clients and consultants.
- Improving processes and standards for product development.
- Explaining and advocating our software features to a broad audience from the management team to the engineering staff to our clients and partners.
- Jumping in and getting your hands dirty to help out with sales demos.
- Bringing the principles of user-centered design to your work, and not only for the user interface.
- 10+ years of overall experience of which at least 7 years should be for complete product development
- Must have experience from product conceptualization, Design, Development to successful launch
- Must have experience to define product ID, specifications, BOM preparations and also design consultation to software teams
- Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
- Knowledge of products planning methods and the ability to use them effectively
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology