The Sr. Manager - Learning and Talent Management for Anchanto will be responsible for Leading talent, learning and functional roadmap creation for Anchanto.
- There are three parts to this role
- Create, develop, implement, and conduct Behavioral, Managerial and Leadership interventions.
- Ability to appreciate technical training aspects to lead the creation of a technical training roadmap at Anchanto
- The person will be responsible for design and implementation of High potential Talent Management program for employees across the organization
- Lead Talent, Learning & Culture practices for all offices of Anchanto
- Create the roadmap for curating Talent across geographies including Talent identification, Development, management & Mobility Practices.
- Build an Academy of learning - behavioral and functional for Anchanto
- Evolve the organization into a Learning Organization with a rhythm/ethos of continuous learning to adapt to new environmental & business challenges.
- Create best in class Leadership Development practices for first time, middle and senior managers
- Work collaboratively with all departments to design, develop, evaluate and implement effective learning solutions that are in line with current organizational needs.
- Ensure Global cultural integration to ensure the entire organization is aligned to our key values.
- Create a program for identifying and investing in high potential employees early on through succession planning tools
- Identify high potentials across the organization early on in employee’s career growth
- Design learning programs/ interventions/ development tools for investing in internal high potential pipeline
About The Person
- Should have 10+ years of experience, at least 7+ years of which should be Learning and Talent Management
- Master’s Degree in HR.
- Should come with excellent interpersonal skill, be energetic, proactive, agile, aggressive (can drive projects to closure) and have a structured thought process
- Should have experience of working in a high growth, fast paced, culture-centric environment
- Have a data driven mindset and experience with data/analytics
- Needs to bring excellent social skills and high emotional intelligence
- Strong communicator, ability to hold a room, convey a message both in a live and virtual setting
- Able appreciate technical training nuances to assist in building a roadmap
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. Experience delivering in classroom or virtual classroom style training sessions
- Ability to evaluate and research learning options and alternatives to design and implement effective training and development
- Detail-oriented, business partner who can collaborate across functional teams to deliver content in an easy format for learners
- Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and a strong team player