We are rapidly expanding our business team here in Malaysia. This role will add to more sales execution capability for deals in Malaysia and regionally. This role's prime purpose is to secure more mid and large-size customers for our Ecommerce Order Management System, Warehouse Management System, and Data platforms.
Are you business oriented, aggressive, and expert in consultative B2B sales? If yes, this role is for you. As a Sales Manager for Anchanto's products focused on the Enterprise and mid-size business segments, you will have the exciting opportunity to engage in selling leading Ecommerce SaaS solutions to logistics companies, retailers, and brands.
The ideal candidate will possess both business development, consultative selling, and technical/functional background that enables her or him to drive an engagement at the C-level, Operations teams, CIOs, BU heads, and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute to increase market penetration across Malaysia
Role & Responsibilities:
- You would be performing in the Sales Manager role reporting to the Country Head, your most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving your allocated sales quota.
- Map market, identify potential contacts and qualify them into sales qualified leads (SQL). Lead generation steps include cold calls, LinkedIn, emails, personal networking, events, etc.
- Engage with identified contacts and leads to elicit and map sales opportunities with critical information such as - Key Matric to be measured, Economic buyer, Decision criteria, Decision process, Identity pain, and Champion.
- Engage and identify critical external stakeholders, buyers, users, and decision-makers and prepare the entire account map to execute and navigate through the sales process.
- Customize platform sales presentations for CXO level, budget holder level, and user/practitioner presentations. Deliver stunning sales presentations in person or virtually to external stakeholders by articulating the platform value proposition, the pain we solve, core competencies, case studies, and the business capability we deliver.
- Demo platforms in a live environment to users through the sales process by mastering overall platform capabilities and functionalities. Tailor platform demos based on prospects business profile and attendees primary responsibility - Brand Principals, Distributors, 3PLs, Warehousing Companies, E-distributors, Retailers
- Systematically implement and manage the entire consultative sales cycle ranging from 1 month to 3 months. Identify, deliver, and overcome - different requirements, information requests, RFP, RFI, objections.
- Lead and manage the entire pricing negotiation process with external and internal stakeholders, develop pricing strategy, and model to prepare world-class pricing proposals on flexible models.
- Contract Closure: follow-up call, sales updates sharing, proposal, pricing negotiation, contract signing, onboarding, and account handover to global account management teams.
- Work closely with the internal marketing team, PR team, and top management to swiftly pick up a lead/enquires / suspects to be put in sales processes.
- Proactive to source leads from partners, own research, and other channels.
- Demonstrable research skills along with excellent Listening skills
- Self-starter and should be able to proceed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Malay
- Understanding and respect a multi-cultural work environment
- Regularly give feedback to marketing on lead and funnel quality and re-align to target relevant segment.
- Keep track of the competition, pricing, and promotions offered by the competition in the market.
- Work with partners (referrers, Sis, consultants, government agencies, etc.) to extend reach & drive adoption.
- The right person will possess 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales.
- IT and SaaS sales preferable to logistics companies or retailers is preferred
- Prior experience in a revenue target holding role is absolutely a necessity
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Should have consistently exceeded vital performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, data analysis, and presentation skills in both English and Malay
- Experience with E-commerce Sellers, Brands, and Retailer in Malaysia is an added advantage
- Ability to work with the global team in different geographies, cultures, and time zones to solve customer problems and escalate as necessary