- At Anchanto, we know that the one of the keys to growth is a high-performing Engineering team. That’s why we’re seeking a skilled Engineering Manager with hands on Node.JS coding experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in Node.JS coding for products, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and leading a team of developers while acting as an engineering manager
- As an Engineering Manager for Anchanto’s products your day-to-day tasks will include the responsibilities of Senior Node.js Developer (which will take proximity 50% of your working time) and Engineering Manager. As a Node.js Developer you’ll work on designing and implementing backend business logic and exposing it through REST API. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for the overall project structure/architecture and its new features. You will also have an opportunity to integrate it with such frontend frameworks as React or Angular. As an Engineering Manager, you will guide a team of Node.js Developers and help them grow by setting personal & technical goals and assisting in achieving them. You will also conduct technical interviews, technically onboard green hands in your team, and conduct evaluation of your charges.
- Driving and owning the end to end product SDLC from concept to delivery for a product line
- Managing team of more than 10 members and handle multiple product development simultaneously
- Growing the engineering capabilities and the technical acumen of the team
- Contributing to set up of best engineering practices and processes
- People management responsibilities- appraisals, team member development etc.
- Take technical ownership of assigned Product development from high-level scope to details of individual class, API design and database design
- Work on designing and implementing backend business logic and exposing it through REST API
- Must be willing to do hands on coding where required and performing regular code reviews etc.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Responsible to implement security and data protection measures
- Conduct technical interviews during the recruitment process
What You Need/ You have a track record of:
- 10+ years of overall experience of which at least 4-5 years of professional hands on development experience in Node.js
- Prior experience with improving processes and standards for product development
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of Node.js and must have experience with at least one Nodejs frameworks (Express, Nest, Hapi)
- Must have the ability to design schemas with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Must have experience as an Engineering Manager or Team Leader while mentoring other people
- Must be eager to learn and must be willing to work towards enhancing your programming and management skills
- Prior experience and ability to write unit tests (Karma/Jasmine, Jest)
- Must have experience starting from product Design to development to successful launch
- Knowledge of products planning methods and the ability to use them effectively
- Well organized, and must be able to understand big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple products
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.