- Design, develop and test new features of product using Python
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Participate in code reviews of own and other developers code in accordance with code review guidelines.
- Identify and propose process and system improvements.
- Work in agile environment and follow test driven development (TDD) methodology of software development
- Create and maintain technical product documentation.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Work on implementation of security and data protection measures
- Assist with integration of data storage solutions
- Contribute in balancing, usability check, automation and performance tuning
- Collaborate with Product and design team to understand product requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new product features
- Get involved in design discussion with Solution Architect and Engineering Managers to carve out process of how multiple systems will interact with each other
- Perform system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development - design, implementation, and deployment
- Conduct technical interviews during the recruitment process
- Mentor junior developers on technical product understanding and provide coaching to maintain and improve internal coding best practices.
What You Need/ You have a track record of:
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Python programmer
- Proficient in Python Coding and understanding of python best practices.
- Must have experience with development using Django web framework and knowledge of frameworks such as Express, Koa, etc.
- Knowledge of deployment frameworks like Fabric, Docker etc.
- Strong command of Python language Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy, Jupyter Notebook etc.)
- Experience in building REST APIs.
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process
- Expert in writing ORM (Object Relational Mapper) queries, focused on performance
- Good to have experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices architecture.
- Excellent in problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Understanding of the threading limitations of python and multi-process architecture.
- Coding and Unit Testing of backend modules.
- Knowledge of version control tools (Git) and continuous integration
- Understanding of distributed data processing queue/scheduler designs, e.g. Celery, Marathon
- Experience of working in Linux environment and shell scripting
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.