We are hiring Engineering Manager with 10-15 Years of work experience with Java. Our engineering team is growing, and we- re looking for great leaders who can help us attract, mentor, and retain more great engineers. We believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success and are looking for an engineering manager who can coach these employees and help align their goals with organizational needs while building great software products.
- Driving and owning the end-to-end product SDLC from concept to delivery for a product line
- Leading and managing a team of engineers working on our product roadmap and integrations, take accountability for the team’s delivery while promoting and sustaining the culture of collaboration, accountability and quality
- Work collaboratively in a global team and work with the Product team and business stakeholders to develop a long-term product plan and manage the release planning cycles for integrations and product features
- Lead and manage multiple product development and integrations simultaneously
- Review code and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns etc., and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed
- Contribute to the architecture of the system, take responsibility for the quality and stability of the product by getting hands-on with code and design reviews, debugging complex issues, among other things
- Develop innovation, strategies, processes, and best practices
- Demonstrate technically hands-on excellence in Design, Coding and Testing
- Coach high performing engineering team to build and deliver high quality product
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- People management responsibilities- appraisals, team member development etc.
- Growing the engineering capabilities and team
- Career management and development of direct reports
- Help recruit and build the team and conduct technical interviews during the recruitment process
What You Need/ You have a track record of:
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA with minimum 10 years of experience in building and delivering robust applications and projects with Java frameworks
- Strong hands-on experience in Java / J2EE and related technologies Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP), Microservices, Rest API, MySQL, Cassandra, Apache Tomcat / JBoss , Maven, Git
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud deployment
- Well-versed with SOA / Microservice principle, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks
- Technical leadership experience including but not limited to planning, designing, implementing, and delivering large projects spanning multiple engineers
- Experience in delivering solution through Agile methodology including daily participation in Agile ceremonies
- Experience managing development delivery in agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Well-versed with Engineering Practices and Agile environment
- Expert in emerging technologies. Broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and industry
- Good in Data Structure, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of Rest API, Micro Services concepts and the implementation best-practices, and integration with on premise / cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Understanding of DevOps and hands-on experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, Docker, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), coupled with good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
- Well organized and good at understanding big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple products and team
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.