We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, who is able to work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices
Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team, developing the user facing applications for our company. Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Full-Stack Engineers, QA, Interaction Designers and Creative Designers, as well as Program Managers. They participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all of our web applications.
You are the right fit if:
- You are enthusiastic about constantly evolving the world of front-end web and mobile technologies
- You love working on a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery
- You are able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others
- You thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve existing processes
- You take pride in your craft and strive to refine it as often as possible
- You value sharing knowledge and helping others, even when it may stretch you.
Then you are the candidate that is right for our company.
- Minimum 8+ years of overall experience including 4+ years of experience in Angular 7/8/9.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience of handling team of about 10-15 members
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to take quick and correct decisions, provide direction to other team members and suggest better environment and architectures to the stakeholders
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for product, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
- Proficient and demonstrated experience in incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks
- Expertise working within modern JS frameworks and libraries like – Ionic framework, ReactJS, ElectronJS, NodeJS, Express JS, jQuery with the ability to weigh their pros and cons, and the willingness to rotate between them as needed
- Highly proficient in building fully interactive and visually complex user interfaces from scratch
- Strong understanding of responsive design and development
- Ability to setup, configure, deploy servers and continuous deployments and other automated deployment
- Experience with test-driven development and basic understanding of QA Processes
- Understanding of common user interface guidelines and standards applied to web and mobile
- Experience working alongside a creative team to negotiate and influence the design process
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Passion for both the user and developer experiences
- Deep understanding of Github management, for multiple environments along with hotfix management