1. Minimum 3+ years overall experience, 1+ years of experience in Angular 7/8/9.
2. Contributing at individual level in coding and development (Yes, you will be hands on coding at Anchanto), get involved in establishing a structure for integration with backend modules, API integrations, integration with third party apps /platforms.
3. Design and develop website modules in HTML/HTML5, CSS, JS, JQ, SQL, Angular JS to meet business requirements in the Agile work environment. Perform unit level troubleshooting and testing before releasing for formal QA.
5.Rapid prototyping of wireframes into responsive HTML/CSS templates.
6.Adhering to timelines / schedules and quality parameters. Maintain proper records of the design and implementation in the technical specification document.
1. Ability to work in a fast paced, growth mode startup environment. Ready to roll sleeves do-what-ever-needs-to-be-done attitude, hands-on approach to lead by example and showcasing the sense of ownership
2. Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
3. Demonstrated skills with developing appropriate test methodologies. Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy.