Department: Customer Insights
At Anchanto we are passionate about our Customers. Anchanters live and breathe this every day through our world class products and our passionate teams. We are in an incredible hyper growth phase and are looking for amazing people to join a new department focused on improving Customer Experience.
Our Customer Insights Manager will play a crucial role in improving customer growth and loyalty by moving the company to action using customer insights. You are passionate about customer data, with a history of driving insights that improve the customer experience. You
are intellectually curious, analytical, enthusiastic, with a strong understanding of customer experience analytics, software usage data, market research, statistical analysis techniques, and the ability to tell a compelling story with data.
This role is a highly visible individual, and central to our continued growth. It really is an opportunity for you to do the best work of your life!
Some of the responsibilities and activities in your role:
• Inspire the organisation to listen, understand, and act on customer insights and data.
• Inform the customer data and insights strategy for Anchanto.
• Lead or collaborate in joint research projects that combine experience, operational, and financial data to solve business challenges.
• Drive end to end data initiatives from exploration to visualisations.
• Own development of completing narratives and customer specific insights.
• Conceive and build scalable data tools to quickly surface high impact customer insights.
• Develop new analytics to measure the impact of our products.
• Plan, design, and create interactive visualisations by integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Provide thought leadership on statistics and data analytics.
• Identify opportunities for enhancing the value story we tell through reporting. (Novel analysis – understanding the key business questions our customers are asking).
• Ensure delivery of assigned insights analyses with end-to-end ownership, clear communications, and project plans.
• Provide management level visibility through weekly updates on key initiatives and KPI’s for the team.
• Support the development of executive level presentations and perspectives.
• Drive initiatives include identifying issues, creating hypotheses, executing analysis and translating data into meaningful insights and actions.
• Identify gaps and opportunities for improving existing data sources whilst engaging with the entire Anchanto organisation to acquire and summarise these data resources.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholder to understand priorities.
The type of person we need to join our team:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, storytelling ability, and executive presence. You can tell stories with data.
• Experience in developing and presenting strategic, action orientated recommendations from complex analytics efficiently and engagingly to an executive audience.
• Experience with advanced data visualisations and analytic methods (e.g., matched cohort analysis).
• Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen.
• Comfort with fast based environments, autonomy; able to bring structure to ambiguity.
• Self-starter looking to apply analytical frameworks to help solve complex open-ended business questions with relevant data.
• Experience designing and developing tableau reports.
• Proven experience in statistical software packages.
• Experience in thriving under pressure, balancing multiple workstreams and priorities.
• At least 5+ years’ direct SaaS experience in Customer Insights, Customer Reporting, Data Analytics.
• Fluent in English
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world