At Anchanto we are passionate about our Customers. Anchanters live and breathe this every day through our world class products and our passionate teams. We are in an incredible hyper growth phase and are looking for amazing people to join a new department focused on
improving Customer Experience.
Our Knowledge Authors work closely with our product managers, engineering team, customer care, delivery, training, and customer success teams to build the right content for our internal teams and our customers to help people navigate our products with ease.
As part of a new team, you will have an amazing opportunity to work across skill sets and have a huge impact on our employees and our customers. You will develop, audit, and maintain high quality content for employees and customers. This is an opportunity for you to do the
best work of your life!
Some of the responsibilities and activities in your role:
• Plan, write, edit, and publish clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation, such as help topics, release notes, and how to articles for the Anchanto product range.
• Develop a deep understand or our product portfolio to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
• Research, outline, write, and edit internal and external help content, working closely with various departments to understand documentation needs and requirements.
• Record video demos of our application that are used as the basis for video tutorials.
• Create video tutorials, infographics, and screenshots.
• Rewrite unstructured content into modular information types.
• Review and edit drafts written by subject matter experts to ensure consistency of all knowledge articles across our product range.
• Write knowledge content for both internal and external audiences.
• Create simple and concise material from jargon, data, and technical diagrams.
The type of person we need to join our team:
• Excellent writing skills, including grammatical accuracy, fluent prose, and the ability to organise material clearly and explain technical concepts in a helpful way.
• A good communicator and excellent team player.
• Able to express technical concepts and procedures in a clear and concise, format.
• Problem solving skills, good organisation, multi-tasking, and the ability to deliver projects on time.
• Positive work ethic as demonstrated by adaptability, collaboration, autonomy, and a keen eye for details.
• Strong inclination to solve customer issues and provided value to customers through usable and informative content.
• Knowledgeable in industry style guides such as Microsoft Style Guide, IBM Style Guide, Google Style Guide, Chicago Manual of Style.
• Familiar with user interface design guidelines such as the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Visual Components.
• Experience creating infographics and graphical content to clearly communicate processes and concepts.
• Experience using video tutorial tools (e.g. Camtasia).
• Avid learner with a strong desire to understand complex systems and domains. Eager to hunt down information to complete topics.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to test the functionality of software systems with minimal instructions.
• Familiar with topic-based authoring, content reuse, audience analysis, and component content management concepts.
• Experience in producing, editing, and disseminating multimedia content.
• Experience related to web designing or publishing e.g. WordPress, FreshDesk, etc. is an asset.
• Fluent in English
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and
carrier platforms across the world