Department: TALENT MANAGEMENT
At Anchanto we are passionate about our Customers. Anchanters live and breathe this every day through our world class products and our incredible people. We are in an incredible hyper-growth phase and are looking for amazing people to join the team.
The Sr. Manager - Learning and Talent Management will lead our Talent and Learning practices for the company. You will work collaboratively with all departments to design, develop, evaluate and implement effective learning solutions that are in line with current organizational needs.
This role is a highly visible role, and central to our continued growth. It really is an opportunity for you to do the best work of your life!
Some of the responsibilities and activities in your role:
- Build an Academy of learning - behavioral and functional for Anchanto
- Evolve the organization into a Learning Organization with a rhythm/ethos of continuous learning to adapt to new environmental & business challenges.
- Promote a culture of learning by providing consulting to business on latest certifications, new trends in technology training, benchmarking with best in class organizations and supporting business with customized solutions.
- Create best in class Leadership Development practices for first time, middle and senior managers.
- Assist with creation and delivery of high-quality process, communications and soft skills training for employees. Specifically, contribute to the development of individual components or deliverables (i.e., presentations, videos, eLearning modules, communication postings, handouts, worksheets, activities, etc.) as a part of enablement (training) projects.
- Maintain learning and development dashboards with regular updates on KPIs. Create monthly reports with insights for various teams and hold regular discussions with business leaders to share the progress.
- Identify high potentials across the organization early on in employee’s career growth
- Create role-based learning roadmap for technology training within Anchanto and ensure that quality learning assets are developed and delivered as per the annual training plan.
- Responsible for identifying skill gaps through training needs analysis and addressing these via instructor led training and development of training materials, assessments & coaching documents. Effectiveness of training will result in a measurable improvement in the performance of trainees.
- Source and manage external technology learning online platform for optimal utilization among the employees.
- Maintain records of learning and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Organize tech talks and lunch and learn sessions for upskilling employees on various digital technologies and other professional development topics.
The type of person we need to join our team:
- Should have 10+ years of experience, at least 7+ years of which should be Learning and Talent Management
- Masters Degree in HR.
- Should come with excellent interpersonal skill, be energetic, proactive, agile, aggressive (can drive projects to closure) and have a structured thought process
- Should have experience of working in a high growth, fast paced, culture-centric environment
- Have a data driven mindset and experience with data / analytics
- Needs to bring excellent social skills and high emotional intelligence
- Strong communicator, ability to hold a room, convey a message both in a live and virtual setting.
- Able appreciate technical training nuances to assist in building a roadmap
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. Experience delivering in classroom or virtual classroom style training sessions.
- Ability to evaluate and research learning options and alternatives to design and implement effective training and development.
- Detail-oriented, business partner who can collaborate across functional teams to deliver content in an easy format for learners.
- Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and a strong team player
- Fluent in English.
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.