At our company, we are passionate about our customers. Our employees live and breathe this every day through our world class products and the incredible people behind them. We are in an incredible hyper-growth phase and are looking for amazing people to join our Solution Consulting team.
The Solutions Consultant assists in driving sales revenue objectives across all company product lines. The position will work closely with our country heads in Asia, as well as our Customer Success, and Engineering teams.
You will be part of our Asian Professional Services team and be the catalyst behind the growth and success of our company and have responsibility for all presales activity, implementation, training, and business development across the country.
This client-facing role works with various levels of customer organizations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various stakeholders
Some of the responsibilities and activities in your role:
As a Solution Consultant you will have responsibilities across several areas:
- Learn and gain in-depth understanding of features, process flows and processes of our software products
- Keep up to date with new features as well as changes to the existing features in the products
- Be the product and solution expert of our company
- Assist the sales and account management team to provide deep dive walkthrough of our software to prospects or signed customers
- Work with the sales to understand customer requirements during the sales process and build solution suited for the customer per our product offering
- Assist the Customer Success teams as needed in the solutioning process, and demo activities
- Coordinate deep dive discussion with Product team based in India
- Responsible for conducting the implementation of our Software Products for the customers, including stakeholder management, deliverable and timelines ownership
- Work with our customers in different phases such as implementation and nursery
- Facilitate pre-implementation call with the customers to ensure the implementation has proper agenda with pre-implementation checklist and documents pack
- Perform implementation readiness check and be available for every implementation planned with the customers either onsite or remotely
- Prepare and share pre-implementation action items and planning
- Work on software configuration and Data import if required as part of implementation process.
- Accompany customers till they get comfortable with our software and its processes - responsible for post implementation support to ensure customers take full advantage of our product capabilities.
- Co-ordinate and resolve any tech or integration specific issues that are observed during the implementation or during walkthrough with customers, to ensure transition to go-live
- Prepare and share the post-implementation report with all internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for coordinating development and resolution projects with the central engineering team
Must have skills to join our team:
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to cultivate valuable relationships within the customer base
- Ability to retain and build Product Knowledge
- Ability to be innovative and creative in finding solutions
- Good understanding of ecommerce and supply chain technology
- Effective presentation skills
- Technical Product knowledge
- Communication skills, verbal and written, in addition to building relationships within the internal organisation.
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions and SaaS products
- International experience in Solutions Engineering or Solution consulting experience is a plus.
Who are we:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage our products to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.