At Anchanto we are passionate about our Customers. Anchantors live and breathe this every day through our world class products and our Customer Success teams. We are in an incredible hyper-growth phase and are looking for amazing people to join the team.
Our Customer Success Managers love helping our customers to be successful. You will be part consultant, product specialist, project manager and mentor guiding our customers through the Anchanto Customer Lifecycle to ensure they take full advantage of the Anchanto platforms capabilities to achieve their vision and goals. This is an opportunity for you to do the best work of your life!
Some of the responsibilities and activities in your role:
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realise the full value of the Anchanto platform. This includes success planning, enablement, driving value, adoption, renewals, customer health, and satisfaction.
- Maintain a deep understanding of your Customer’s desired business outcomes and be a trusted leader with a vision for your customers.
- Be the main point of contact throughout the lifecycle, defining a success plan with clear outcomes and ensuring clear communication across Customer executives, business partners and operational resources.
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers across your portfolio of customers, navigating large, complex organisations.
- Responsible for identifying technical and business requirements to drive value and exceed expectations.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to ensure all customer requirements are scoped and delivered; holding stakeholders accountable for execution within the agreed timeline.
- Deliver proactive, strategic guidance on business process improvements, best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities.
- Be the ultimate storyteller both to your customers and internally.
- Run monthly checkins and quarterly Executive Business Reviews (EBR) driving a mutual roadmap with your customers throughout their customer journey.
- Coach customers to be product experts and ensure their teams are trained on Anchanto best practices so they can become self sufficient.
- Empathise with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- Be the voice of the customer internally – sharing process improvements and new product opportunities.
- Identify customer risks and develop mitigation / get-well plans working with internal and external teams to resolve issues.
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a post-commitment engagement plan.
- Manage end to end renewals process and work in partnership with the sales teams where needed.
The type of person we need to join our team:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a SaaS customer success, consulting, or account management role.
- A passion for driving customer experience with creativity, empathy, and pragmatism.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and flexible to exceed in a high-growth and dynamic environment.
- Strong blend of technical acumen and business knowledge.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively navigate organisations and champion joint partnerships.
- Highly effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops with C-level executives.
- Strong consulting skills from working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients and partners.
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans that lead to renewed and expanded customer relationships.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively in ambiguous environments.
- Think creatively to solve problems under pressure when working through challenges faced by customers.
- Existing knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) and OMS (Order Management Systems) a plus.
- Experience within Supply Chain, Logistics, Online Marketplaces a plus.
- Strong understanding of SaaS organisations.
- Fluent in English and Korean language
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.