JOB TITLE: Customer Care Specialist
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-3 Years in customer service industry
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
WORKING HOURS: 24*7 Rotational shifts
Anchanto is a Global B2B SaaS product company headquartered in Singapore with operations across 14+ countries. Through its award-winning SaaS products and solutions, Anchanto enables eCommerce Brands, Retailers, Online Sellers, SMEs, 3PLs, eCommerce enablers/Distributors manage & run highly successful end-to-end eCommerce operations across Asia Pacific. With the philosophy of making ‘multichannel selling and eCommerce logistics’ simple for everyone, Anchanto was founded by Mr. Vaibhav Dabhade in June 2011. Today, 7200+ businesses run highly successful eCommerce operations through Anchanto platform. Our customer base comprises of global players such as Loreal, Luxasia, DKSH Asia, Asendia, Pos Malaysia, DHL eCommerce, MYDIN, Jay Gee, Telkom Indonesia, and many more. Anchanto operates from its offices and teams across Singapore, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Australia. We continue to grow multi-fold month-on-month, with our growing customer base managing 58+ million SKUs & 102+ million product listings, and processing 31+ million orders worth a Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of 1.27+ Billion.
Key Competencies Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be active listener and be comfortable communicating with customers over email, phone or chat
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accountability, integrity, time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Willing to adapt and learn at an accelerated pace to think aggressively and act fast
- Should be process oriented and good at problem analysis and problem-solving ability
- Be an active team player and ready to support the team through thick and thin
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a product expert and help users in using the platform in a perfect way that will improve their productivity, increase business and reduce errors
- Interacting with the end user either by chat, email or phone
- Being the face of the company to the end user, help them adapt to the technology and simplify managing their online and logistics business
- Respond to end users promptly, be courteous and helpful along with sharing valid and genuine information.
- Along with resolving the query it is important to explain the cause, what is fixed and what they need to do next to help build trust on application and us.
- Ask relevant questions to collect valid information and document the same for tracking the progress of query.
- Keep a track of queries and value client commitments by logging and maintaining regular follow-ups with internal teams and passing information to end user on the progress of query raised.
- Stay upto date with current technology and product design.
- Keep healthy and transparent communication with your manager and peers.