We at Anchanto are currently looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Strategic Partnerships & Alliances Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with company's overarching objective, goals and strategies.
You will have a natural ability to network, build rapport, and explain the value proposition of a complex technology. You also need to have experience in a sales role, and can qualify prospects (or partners for that matter) with probing questions. This is a sales role and therefore will have an annual quota and incentive package.
The Strategic Partnerships & Alliances Manager will build and drive relationships with Anchanto’s partners to drive revenue. This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). This role closely collaborates with sales as well as executive management to develop strong, lucrative, and positive relationships with our partners. The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the growth of the company in terms of revenue as well as otherwise.
- Evangelize Anchanto’s vision to help promote growth and shape the future of SaaS products for eCommerce players in the Retail and Logistics sector, as well as our products (OMS and WMS)
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships. Identify opportunities through partners and bring them into the sales pipeline
- Work partner driven opportunities, in collaboration with account executives and sales engineers until close
- Provide interpretation of contract terms and communicate contract details with management.
- Build and execute sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive opportunities
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out new ones
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution
- Coordinate with partners on events, talks, and other marketing events
- Manage coordination between partner technical resources and Anchanto’s internal professional services and developer teams
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts with the eCommerce players in the Retail and Logistics sector
- Work with marketing team on events to establish tone, direction, content, and logistics
- Other partner development duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales role, preferably as a partner or alliance manager
- Experience with SaaS products for eCommerce in the Retail and Logistics sector
- Strong understanding of eCommerce concepts and a comfort working and communicating with technical people
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written
- Ability to do presentations, and captivate an audience
- Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
Who is Anchanto:
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.