***NOTE: Currently accepting applications only from people based in Malaysia and who not require employment pass/ Work visa sponsorship***
The Global Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the entire activities of the Human Resource (HR) department, supporting our operations in India (development centre with 200 employees) and the business focused in South-East Asia (HQ in Singapore), Middle East and Europe (additional 100 employees across 10 countries).
You will be responsible for building effective and productive relationships with each stakeholder at Anchanto and lead initiatives to support the achievement of business goals. You will partner with the Executive Leadership Team, senior leaders and your colleagues in the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning & Development function, interacting with our talented team members while ensuring our culture is optimized for success.
This will be an onsite role and will be based out of our Malaysia office once the pandemic situation settles down.
- Manage existing team members.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Recruit, interview, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policiesy.
- Reporting to the COO and CFO, 2 co-founders of the Company.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Diverse HR management knowledge focusing on Recruiting, Compensation & benefits and Organizational Development
- Goal-oriented, proactive, accountable, and passionate about driving results
- An agile and continuous learner with personal resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Hands-on attitude with ability to make things happening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 15 years of human resource management experience required.
- Previous experience in a technology / software company is mandatory, with involvement in direct operations for few hundred employees (but less than 1,000).
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.