We at Anchanto are looking for a Senior Manager – Technical Support who is a Tech Support process champion to be in a leadership role who will help build a world-class support organization
- Provide Leadership and direction to the L1, L2 Technical Support teams with a ONE team atmosphere that is focused on successful outcomes for Anchanto customers.
- Manage escalated technical issues and work to resolve issues urgently.
- Help setup technical support best practices considering the how clients use Anchanto SAAS product; Promote customer delight culture in the support teams
- Collaborate with engineering and business operations teams to root cause issues and perform issue analysis.
- Proactively identify customer support escalation process improvements
- Maximize customer satisfaction through accurate and prompt resolution meeting and exceeding stated SLAs
- Lead calls with internal stakeholders to review status and updates
- Provide prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues
- Deliver key portfolio updates and assist customers with upgrades
- Suggest to senior service leadership strategies and methods of improvement for daily operational practices of the team
- Cascade departmental objectives to team, translating them into team and individual goals
- Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Ability to hire and retain top talent
- Employee recruitment, development, retention
You need to have/ Required Skills:
- 15+ years of L1 & L2customer support and technical support experience managing Enterprise & SaaS products
- Experiencing using metrics and KPI methodology to constantly review and enhance team performance and efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to creatively provide solutions
- Strong analytical/fault finding/diagnostics/trouble-shooting skills.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong fundamental, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Must have a strong ability to self-manage and prioritize.
- Must be able to work well with other team members and co-workers across multiple locations in varied time-zones
- Strong work ethic with a passion to delight customers
- Advanced technical skills in Ruby on Rails, Java, Node.js/React, RDBMS and ITIL processes.
- Experience with JIRA, TFS, Trello, Remedy, ServiceNow or any other Project Management/Service Desk application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Who we are:
Enabling Simpler, Faster and Scalable eCommerce Operations, Our mission is to simplify backend eCommerce operations for businesses of all sizes through our innovative & intelligent SaaS platforms. We aim to transform the way businesses conduct eCommerce in the region, while aggressively moving towards becoming the most customer-centric company in our domain.
With headquarters in Singapore, a Global Product Engineering Centre in Pune, India and with strong local presence in the countries we do business in, Anchanto team numbers more than 300 employees worldwide serving 300+ customers worldwide. With rapidly growing customer base and constantly evolving needs of the market, we are looking to ramp up our engineering teams in Pune.
If you are looking to work with a fast-growing product company that offers to work on cutting edge technology, exhilarating & rewarding experience and excellent work-life balance, take a look at our various job openings.