Are you driven by solving complex problems, designing configurable systems to enable businesses across the globe to succeed, all while focusing on end users and business impact? Are you an experienced DevOps Manager looking to join a high-performing product team where your impact will be felt immediately?
We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Manager to join our team responsible for working with product management, UX, and engineering. The right candidate will energize the team, foster collaboration across the organization, and lead the drive toward high-caliber, high-performing products.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers and DBAs to help setup product builds, Continuous Integration setup, manage and monitor build delivery to all environments
- Establish the process and be the process champion for the end-to-end Development-Operationalization process
- Create, manage & own automation tools & scripts, configuration management of platform technologies
- Monitor Continuous Integration build systems and proactively debug issues working with dev teams
- Plan the deployment in conjunction with change and knowledge management and configuration management
- Work closely with the development team to leverage the existing frameworks and tools to improve build system productivity.
- Operationalize monitoring and uptime of all environments
- Provide software infra support to make sure that our SaaS applications are available to the customers meeting our SLAs
- Help improve end to end DevOps processes
- Record & report metrics for deployment & uptime to executive management
You must have/Required skills:
- Excellent experience with various automated deployment, configuration management and software build tools, Dockers, Kubernetes, GitHub, GitHub actions, Jenkins/Maven, Chef, Puppet etc.
- At least 3+ years of experience as DevOps manager and 10+ years of experience as DevOps engineer/lead
- Excellent experience on AWS infrastructure management and tools such as CloudFormation
- Must have strong prior hands-on DevOps experience
- Deep understanding of version control systems, including branching and merging strategies
- Strong background in Linux/Unix server system administration
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting or Python scripting
- Hands-on experience with GitHub required
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes, DevOps is a plus
- Prior experience with building SaaS software is a big plus
- Need to have a strong sense for the support processes required to keep the uptime of the environment
Who we are:
Enabling Simpler, Faster and Scalable eCommerce Operations, Our mission is to simplify backend eCommerce operations for businesses of all sizes through our innovative & intelligent SaaS platforms. We aim to transform the way businesses conduct eCommerce in the region, while aggressively moving towards becoming the most customer-centric company in our domain.
With headquarters in Singapore, a Global Product Engineering Centre in Pune, India and with strong local presence in the countries we do business in, Anchanto team numbers more than 300 employees worldwide serving 300+ customers worldwide. With rapidly growing customer base and constantly evolving needs of the market, we are looking to ramp up our engineering teams in Pune.
If you are looking to work with a fast-growing product company that offers to work on cutting edge technology, exhilarating & rewarding experience and excellent work-life balance, take a look at our various job openings.