Anchanto is a Global Enterprise SaaS Product company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end eCommerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced QA Manager to manage the team of automation test engineers.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, your role will include:
- This is a techno managerial role with hands on technical experience in ecommerce domain with > 12-15 yrs experience
- Also, the candidate should own E2E responsibility of QA process for the product with hands on experience and expertise in testing process and products
- Mentor and lead the team from the front on technical subjects
- The candidate has to drive the process from inception to closure
- Work as part of QA team, to review technical requirements and designs, raise questions whenever needed
- Reviews other's test cases, provide feedback when needed to make sure policies and QA best practices are followed
- E-commerce domain experience must have skillset
- Thorough understanding of STLC & SDLC & agile methodologies & should be expert in Jira tool
- Multi-tasking capabilities and leadership qualities required
- Quick learner and proactive approach needed
- Make recommendations for minimizing repetitive errors and improving processes
- Manages reported defects among the team members
- Identify test strategy, plan, test scope and test risks
- Design and development of test cases based upon system specifications documentations
- Execute and report test cycles for manual and automated tests
- Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Convert manual tests into automated scripts using available tools and technologies is an added advantage
- Analyze results and work with engineering, product management, and customer care teams
- Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written) with Onshore & Offshore stakeholders
- API Testing, Database testing will be an added advantage
- Responsible for People management for all team members, appraisal process
This role could be a fit for you if you have:
- Immediate Joiners preferred – Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 15 days Max
- API Testing, Database testing & Automation Testing experience is a must have
- 13+ years experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to work across time zones and be flexible
- Ability to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Who we are:
Enabling Simpler, Faster and Scalable eCommerce Operations, Our mission is to simplify backend eCommerce operations for businesses of all sizes through our innovative & intelligent SaaS platforms. We aim to transform the way businesses conduct eCommerce in the region, while aggressively moving towards becoming the most customer-centric company in our domain.
With headquarters in Singapore, a Global Product Engineering Centre in Pune, India and with strong local presence in the countries we do business in, Anchanto team numbers more than 300 employees worldwide serving 300+ customers worldwide. With rapidly growing customer base and constantly evolving needs of the market, we are looking to ramp up our engineering teams in Pune.
If you are looking to work with a fast-growing product company that offers to work on cutting edge technology, exhilarating & rewarding experience and excellent work-life balance, take a look at our various job openings.